Privacy and Legal Statements
Please review TRADEBE, Privacy and Legal Statements. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with the following description. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our information practices or any other aspects of our privacy or security on our website. ( Please contact us email@example.com)
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
It is our desire to provide a web page that is useful and attractive to our customers and visitors. The information that is collected from the site, among other things, is used to better serve our customers. We may evaluate your use of the site in order to aggregate statistical information, facilitate system administration, influence our development work and improve the content of the site to make it more useful to you. We may also use the information collected to notify site visitors and customers of changes to the site, to notify site visitors of new services made available via the site and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose of TRADEBE, or parent company, TRADEBE, subsidiaries or affiliates.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not sell, trade or rent or otherwise disclose you or your company's information to others. In the event of legal action, we may be required to disclose customer information as requested by a court having jurisdiction. We will make a reasonable effort to notify you of such order prior to the disclosure of information about you.
We place the utmost importance on protecting the information transmitted to and from the site and will take security precautions to protect all such information. We respect and protect the privacy of those who visit or use our website and online services. We work to protect your information from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products, as well as established security procedures and practices. TRADEBE will take measures as outlined above to secure and protect all customer information.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
- This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
We reserve the right to make and apply changes to the site at any time without prior notificaiton. When using our site, you may obtain informaiton, access online services, communicate with us or link to other websites. Our policy does not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide links, because TRADEBE is not responsible for the web privacy practices or content of those sites.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of TRADEBE. All trademarks used or referred to in this web site are the property of their respective owners.
This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of TRADEBE except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.