De-inventory and Extract Sludge from Tanks
Solids Reduction System
The Solids Reduction System (SRS) simultaneously fluidizes and extracts waste material through any valve 6 inches or larger with no personnel tank entry required.
The technology is self leveling through hydraulic control values and pin locks as well as a double block valve with packing gland for leak protection.
Waste material can be effectively drawn from tank in minutes.
TRADEBE has a unique technology to fluidize and extract waste material through any valve 6 inches or larger with no personnel tank entry required.
- The Solid Reduction System (SRS) inserts 2 inner pipes contained in an outer pipe in through the tank valve.
- The first inner pipe is a 2 inch high pressure wash diluent stream, which fluidizes the sludge and suspends, as a slurry, inside the tank.
- The second 4 inch outer pipe extracts the suspended sludge and diluent stream with suction.
- The material is then pumped into our separation equipment and the diluent is reused in the process. The sludge is then disposed or reprocessed.
Closed System Benefits include
- Simplified cleaning process
- Minimization of costly diluent
- Minimization of diluent reprocessing impact
- Waste material can be drawn from the tank in minutes
- SRS can process up to 200 tons of sludge per day
- Double block valve with packing gland for leak protection
- Self-leveling using hydraulic control valves and pin locks
We offer this service in: