TRADEBE’s emergency response team is trained, equipped and ready to respond to your environmental emergency or disaster recovery requirements – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
For nearly 40 years, TRADEBE has been trusted to provide emergency and non-emergency spill response management for hazardous and non-hazardous materials on a 24/7/365 basis.
This experience means our customers are assured that TRADEBE's expert teams are capable of handling their emergencies in the safest, most efficient way possible.
TRADEBE works closely with customers to directly manage all aspects of the incident to assure that the incident is properly contained and any resulting waste is removed safely.
- Contain any release
- Minimize the Damage
- Recover Hazardous Materials
- Remove the Waste
- Recycle as Much as Possible
- Restore the Site to its Original Condition
From a minor fuel spillage to a major industrial disaster, our emergency spill response team has extensive experience and technical knowledge to act quickly to minimise the disruption to your business. Our dedicated specialists come equipped with the latest emergency spill response technology to assess, control, contain and finally clean up the fuel, oil or chemical spillage.
It is paramount that fuel and chemical emergency spill response is conducted with minimal risks to our team, your employees, the public and the environment.
Our focused team are trained to the highest level of health and safety and have the expertise to deal with the associated risks.
Spill Response Services:
- Quality Service — TRADEBE's unmatched quality of services is based not only in our level of experience; but also in our aim to exceed our customers' expectations and requirements.
- Rapid Response — TRADEBE's Emergency Response Team is on call to respond quickly for immediate site evaluation and action.
- Full Site Coordination — TRADEBE can serve as your single point of contact for full coordination of response and remediation on any emergency incident. TRADEBE's experience in communication with Federal, State, and Local Authorities (US) means that your contingency plan and TRADEBE's response plan are followed.
- Regulatory Notification — TRADEBE delivers both verbal and written notification to all required regulatory authorities. In addition, we assist in negotiating final clean up and remediation requirements.
- Sustainable Waste Management — TRADEBE offers complete waste management and removal services. All options are evaluated to determine the most cost-effective method of removal and disposal.
We offer this service in:
See detailed Services by Country